Do you want to do something new, existing and fun at home but still have the banter of an in-person social paint & sip party?
Great, because you are right where you have to be.
We are delighted to invite you to be our guest at our virtual paint party from the comfort of your home.
Join us to learn how to paint “Abstract Monstera”. Let’s paint something beautiful and make some happy memories.
Why you will love this experience:
– you can BYO drinks & snacks
– you can invite and spend some quality time with family and friends from all over the world (as long as they have WiFi)
– you can wear whatever you feel like, even your loungewear; however, as we will be painting with acrylic paints, we suggest having an apron or clothing which you don’t mind getting some non-washable colourful stains.
– NO Face mask – NO social distancing – NO sanitising gel
You only need a ticket, the supplies for this project and to save the evening in your calendar.
This is an online live streaming event. You will need an internet connection, your phone or a computer to join the party via Google Meet.
The link to access the virtual room will be sent to you a day before the event.
This is a self-supply event, so here there are what you will need to get for yourself before the party:
- A canvas or canvas board. We will be using an A4 size but you can use any size you prefer
- Brusher size – a round brush 3 and flat brush 10
- Acrylic paints – white, black, red and green. You can have more colours on the side in case you decide to get more creative with the colours.
- A palette – you can use a paper plate
- Paper towels to dry the brushes
- Cup of water to rinse the brushes
Please note: You will have to print the stencil and transfer it with carbon paper to your canvas at the beginning of the event. We will show you how to do it, you just need to have those 2 things ready.
- Plastic tablecloth to protect the table
You can order the art kit with everything required for this project. Please the information below.
This event is suitable for: private online events, girls virtual hangouts, virtual hen parties, online team bonding as well this can be a wonderful experience gift for a date night, Mothers day, gift for her or him, Fathers day, Valentine’s day and more.