The information below aims to inform you of all steps we take to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Before you complete your booking:
- During your booking process, you will be prompted to read our “Events Safety Protocol” because we’d like to inform you in advance want we do, so you can have the peace of mind that you will be in a safe place with us.
Please note: with completing your booking, you confirm that you will follow the instructions below.
After you book your experience with us:
- 48 hours before the event, you will receive an email with information about the venue. We will give you full information about all their COVID-19 regulations.
- In this email, we also will send you a short and sweet questionnaire which will take you 3-4 minutes to complete. There is nothing to worry about. There will be just a few questions like: “Have you been in contact with someone developing symptoms of COVID-19?” or “Have you travelled to a country in the last 14 days and you need to be self-isolated”, etc.
- This questionnaire has to be completed by all members of your party. Please kindly forward the link to every person who will join you.
- If someone missed completing the form, we will invite them to do it before they check in for the workshop.
Please note: We reserve the right to restrict anyone to attend the event if they didn’t complete the form, or they have shown symptoms of COVID-19.
You can find the NHS Guidance on Coronavirus symptoms >>> HERE.
On the event day:
We invite you to arrive 20-30 minutes before the event. This will allow you enough time to check-in at the venue, to receive your welcome pack, to make your way to the room and to choose your seat.
What it’s required to do when you arrive.
- Follow the instruction from where to enter the venue. All venues now have a flowing one-way walk system, and you will have this information in one of our previous emails.
- Please wear a face covering on arrival at the venue and throughout until you are seated in the room.
- Sanitizing gel is available at the main entrance of the venue and the event room. Please use it before you enter the venue and the room.
- The venues now are obligated to display an NHS Barcode on the door, so all visitors can easily check in before they enter.
This step is important for you and anybody else at the venue because in case someone presents develop coronavirus symptoms, the NHS will be able to track you, contact you and provide you with a test and further treatment.
To make it easier for yourself, you may want to install an NHS COVID-19 app on your phone. There is a BAR Scanner on it which is quite handy. Here there is a link to download it >>> NHS COVID-19 APP.
During the event
- During the event, you need not wear a face mask because the distance between the tables is according to the guidelines. However, if you need to leave the room, please put on your lovely mask again when moving around.
- As mentioned, there is a hand sanitiser in front of the room. On your way back, please use it.
- All your painting tools are clean and well sanitised before the event. We do this twice. Once before and after each workshop.
- A member of the wait staff will look after all our guests, so you easily can order additional drinks & food.
During the break:
The break is a fantastic opportunity for you to grab another drink and snacks and to make some new friends. We encourage you to be social, however, please kindly wear your mask when not eating & drinking and observe social distancing practices. When you mingle make sure you keep approx 1,5m distance between others. By the latest government restrictions, it allows up to 6 people to gather in a group. Please follow this instruction.
Once you return to your seat, you are free to take off your mask and continue to enjoy your paint & sip experience.
- Before the event finishes, our team will collect all brushes, plates with the paints, and all other tools you may have provided.
- When you leave, it’s required to have your face covered again, until you leave the venue.
After the event
As we know, coronavirus is so dangerous because of shows the symptoms slowly, so if by any chance in the next 7 days after being our guests, you start developing a COVID-19 symptom, please let us know as soon as possible, so we will take necessary steps and stop spreading this terrible virus.
Please call us on 07525242095 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also need to alert Test, Track and Trace. Call 119 or order your test online >>> HERE
Thanks a million in advance for your consciousness and cooperation of the global mission to stop the spread of COVID-19.
What we do from our side:
- All our venue partners follow the government instructions to make their venues safe for their visitors, however, we take a COVID-19
- We train all our team members with “Prevent COVID-19” training.
- Our team members wear face masks at all times, so they safely can come close to you and give you some helpful tips and tricks on how to make your painting look gorgeous. They also wear gloves when they collect the brushes and everything else from the tables.
- All equipment we provide you is clean and sanitized before and after the workshop.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the virus, wherever is possible, we keep the doors open. We may also open the windows during the break for getting some fresh air into the room.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance.
- We look after you during the event, so if you need anything like more paint, or you wish to have clean water, just raise your hand.
Other Company COVID-19 policy
Because of Government restrictions, we currently do not accept bookings for over 6 people.
If the party is over 6 people, we can offer separate bubbles for up to 6 people each, but a party of over 6 people will not be seated together.
This includes our virtual parties if all the guests are not from one household.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.